The purpose of this integration to provide a window into BGL SimpleFund360 within your client and client group pages so you can get an overview of key information about your client superfunds without having to leave AccountKit.
|This is only early days for our integration with BGL; Our intention is to work closely to continue to reduce the double handling of information and ensure accuracy within your client data.|
Have a user with practice administrator user permissions enter Practice Settings
- Go to the Integrations tab
- Select the Connect Button within the BGL SimpleFund 360 integration area
- Go through the SimpleFund360 login process to authorise AccountKit's access.
- AccountKit will now retrieve the company's within SimpleFund360 and link them to a client in AccountKit where it can find a match.
While we will automate this process in future, presently where there is no matching ABN to match against or we're unable to make a match against a name, you will need to manually match clients within the client detail page.
- Go to each unlinked company (their SimpleFund360 icon will be grey in the client list).
- Look at the integrations area for the client where you'll see the grey SimpleFund360 icon.
- Select the grey SimpleFund360 icon and select the applicable company to match against
- Press Save to save the connection.
The SimpleFund360 icon will now be coloured indicating that it is now connected.
Client Detail Page
On the client detail page you have an integrations area where you can preview client information direct from Simplefund360for comparing against your own client data.
- Client NOT matched to a company within Simplefund360
- Client Matched to a company within Simplefund360 expanded to show associated info.
Client Group Page
Within the client group, if you expand the integrations area, you will see all superannuation information details for those entities within the group.
|Practice Settings - Integrations||Head to practice settings for the steps to enable this integration.|
|Shared Elements (Eg. Action Menu)||Check out this link for various elements shared throughout the various toolsets.|